International Journal of Agricultural Science (IJAC) is open access journal published bu Graduate Program, Andalas University. IJAC publishes papers concerned with the advance scientific works on agricultural sciences throughout the world. It publishes original research findings related to strategic and applied studies in all aspects of agricultural science, as well as reviews of scientific books or other publications of current agricultural relevance.
Specific topics of interest include (but are not confined to):
1. All aspects of crop and animal farm and businesses,
2. The scientific underpinning of agronomy and animal husbandry,
3. Engineering solutions,
4. Agro-industrial systems,
5. Decision support systems,
6. Land use,
7. Environmental impacts of agriculture and forestry,
8. Socio-economic of agricultural development,
9. Impacts of climate change,
10. Rural biodiversity
11. Experimental design and statistical analysis,
12. The application of new analytical and study methods (including molecular studies).
International Journal of Agricultural Science